Impress Your Customers With The Power Of A Free Product BundleAug 07, 2023
As with most things in business, constantly finding ways to stand out from the crowd, and exceed your customer expectations is crucial. Offering free product bundles is one strategy that can help you achieve both goals.
So as part of my pledge to network and do more collaborations moving forward, I've teamed up with a new gal pal to offer my first-ever free product bundle!
Excited, anxious, and full of energy about the opportunity to not only work with an amazing fellow entrepreneur, in between runs of my Teach Me How To Summit Virtual Event, but also about the new energy and BIG WINS I believe offering a free bundle to my audience will deliver!
I mean... who doesn't love free stuff, right?
So let's dig into the details of what a free product bundle is, as well as the benefits and why you should consider planning one in your business!
What is a Free Product Bundle?
A Free Product Bundle is a collaboration-based marketing strategy where you'll team up with fellow business owners to deliver some crazy value to your current audience while reaping the rewards of list building via team effort.
It's a smaller-scale collaboration than hosting a big virtual summit or online conference, but it does require some effort to recruit collaborators, pull the web pages together and line things up for the big launch, so you'll want to give yourself 8-12 weeks lead time (especially on the first round.)
Inside a free product bundle, collaborators offer a collection of complementary products or services free of charge to their customers. These bundles typically consist of a combination of products that not only add value but also enhance the overall customer experience.
By offering these bundles for free, you can create a win-win kind of situation where customers feel incredibly valued and thankful for all the free products and services, they otherwise would have needed to purchase separately, and the business owners enjoy the opportunity to showcase their range of offerings, build their list through engaged new leads and maybe even make some upsells.
So as you may have guessed there are many benefits for pulling together a free product bundle!
3 Benefits of Free Product Bundles:
- Attract New Customers: By offering a Free Product Bundle, you can capture the attention of potential new customers who might have otherwise hesitated to try your products or services. Everyone loves getting something for free, and this can act as a powerful magnet to draw new customers into your orbit and provides the opportunity to showcase where you shine brightest.
- Increase Customer Loyalty: Free Product Bundles can be an excellent way to strengthen your bond with existing customers. As online business owners, engaging with your list and constantly offering nurturing content is a top priority. By surprising them with additional value, you showcase your commitment to their satisfaction, which in turn fosters loyalty. Happy customers are more likely to become brand advocates and recommend your business to others.
- Generate Social Proof: People love sharing their experiences with freebies on social media, so give them something to share 1-2 times a year that shows your brand in a positive light! By offering Free Product Bundles, you can not only create buzz around your brand but also generate valuable social proof. Positive word-of-mouth and online reviews can work wonders for your business, helping you expand your reach organically, so make sure to leave room and energy to enjoy the moment and collect some of this valuable social proof for later!
Why Offer Free Product Bundles?
I know I talk a lot about Virtual Summits... after all this website is called The Summit Host! But I also don't want to lead you to think that Virtual Summit is the only collaboration strategy I find helpful in growing my business, expanding my reach, and increasing revenue.
To be quite honest, there are many collaborations that I've tried and would like to try in the future! Free Product Bundles is one that rose on my list recently, and something I really was interested in mixing in, to keep the good vibes rolling throughout the year!
I really believe we have to have to stop looking for the one thing that will help us scale these virtual powerhouses we've built and instead find a mix of several strategies that you can alternate throughout the year to continue to nurture, engage, inform, and inspire! So let's talk about why you should consider offering a free product bundle in your business this year!
4 Reasons Why You Should Offer Free Product Bundles
- Attract New Customers: Everyone loves a good deal, and offering free product bundles is a proven way to attract new customers to your business. And since all of your bundle contributors will be helping to promote the bundle, you'll likely see hundreds and even potentially thousands of new leads each time you run it.
- Generate Upsell Sales: Free product bundles provide an excellent opportunity to upsell and cross-sell. By strategically adding one piece of your signature offer to a free bundle, and then either adding an upsell on the lead capture page or in a follow-on nurture sequence, you'll open yourself up to making some revenue through the freebie!
- Stand Out from the Competition: In a crowded marketplace, setting yourself apart from the competition is crucial. Offering Free Product Bundles allows you to differentiate your business by providing added value to your customers. This can help you build a reputation as a business that goes above and beyond to cater to its customer's needs and wants (possibly before they even know they need or want it!)
- Drive Repeat Purchases: When customers have a good experience with a free product bundle that exceeds their expectations, they are more likely to return to your website for future purchases. And by delighting your customers with added value, you build trust and loyalty, leading to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth recommendations.
Okay, so there you have it, the basics of Free Products Bundles!
Incorporating Free Product Bundles into your marketing strategy can be a total game-changer. And by leveraging the power of these bundles, you can attract new customers, increase customer loyalty, and boost your sales.
So make an effort to embrace this strategy between larger-scale collaborations like virtual events, and make sure you stand out in a crowded marketplace and leave a lasting impression on your customers.