I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of The Summit Host.
There are no returns or refunds on any digital products.
Unless otherwise stated, The Summit Host and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Summit Host. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Summit Host for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Summit Host
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Summit Host
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Summit Host
- Redistribute content from The Summit Host
Templates & Tools
- Kajabi Templates will require a Kajabi account. If you do not have a Kajabi account you may purchase a subscription and upload the templates to your account.
- Event Organizer requires a free Airtable account.
- Canva Templates will require a free Canva account, but we encourage all uses to upgrade to the Canva Pro account to take advantage of all the great features and stock images it provides. If you do not have a Canva Pro account, you may have to buy a license for certain design elements used in our templates.
Templates & Tools are for INDIVIDUAL USE ONLY.
Intellectual Property Rights and Use
- Ownership. For purposes of these Terms, “Content” is defined as any information, communications, published works, photos, videos, graphics, music, sounds, text, graphics, designs or other material that can be viewed by users on our Site or in conjunction with the Digital Products. You agree that all Content presented to you on this Site, the Digital Products, and the Content presented to you in conjunction with the Digital Products is protected by any and all intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights available within the United States, and is the sole property of Company (collectively “Company IP”).
- Limitations on Use. Except for a single limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive revocable license for non-commercial usage, You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any Company IP in any form or any means whatsoever. Any unauthorized use of Company IP violates our intellectual property interests and shall result in criminal and/or civil penalties. [Additionally, your unauthorized use of Company IP shall result in the immediate revocation of access to the Site and Digital Products. As well as denial of access to any and all Company products and offerings currently available or that may be later created.]
You’re single limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive revocable license for non-commercial usage allows you to access, download and alter the templates and tools provided to as part of our Digital Products for personal use in your business.
You may not however provide access to additional members of your team, company or clients or use your single limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive revocable license for multiple businesses. If you need additional licenses please contact us at [email protected] to explore commercial options.
You may not transfer or sell your license, republish or reproduce our Digital Products or content in part or in whole.
Disclaimers and Warranties
This Site, Digital Products, Content, and related materials are provided for educational and informational purposes only. While we operate to the best of our ability and may reference certain results and outcomes on the Site, you understand and agree that we make no guarantee that your use of Digital Products, the Site, or any related materials will yield or guarantee you any specific results. You agree to not hold us liable for any results you may experience as a result of your use of the Site or Digital Products.
YOU AGREE THAT THE SITE AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Summit Host and its owners are not responsible for tech issues that don’t apply to the template itself. Please contact your platform or computer software provider if tech issues arise.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: [email protected]